Search This Blog

Lady GaGa Profile and Images

Lady GaGa Profile

Birth Name:Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta
Birth Date:March 28, 1986
Birth Place:New York, New York, USA
Height:5' 1"
Nationality:American
Education:
Attended Convent of the Sacred Heart School, Manhattan, New York
Attended Tisch School of the Arts, NY

Born Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta to affluent parents in Manhattan, the star-in-the making showed her potential early on – learning to play the piano at the tender age of four, and performing at open mic nights by 14. "I was always an entertainer," she acknowledges. "I was a ham as a little girl and I'm a ham today."
She attended the same private Catholic girls school as Paris and Nicky Hilton, and credits her schooling as something that helped her stand out from other blonde bombshells in the charts. "I went to a lovely school and I got an incredible education," she says. "And I actually think that my education is what really sets me apart, 'cos I'm very smart."
Though close to parents Joseph and Cynthia, Stefani risked losing their approval when they went to see one of her 'shock art' shows, which she started performing aged 18 in downtown New York burlesque clubs. "My father came to see shows when I was in leather thongs and didn't understand. He couldn't look at me for a few months.
 Lady GaGa
  Lady GaGa
  Lady GaGa
  Lady GaGa
  Lady GaGa
  Lady GaGa
 Lady GaGa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...